Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
JT Mobility 7.3kW, Single Phase 32A Type 1 tethered charging cable is designed for charging in mode 3, it is suitable for connection and charging from all private and public AC stations. The connector has an ergonomic shape, which ensures easy and comfortable handling and connection. When the cable is connected, it is protected against the ingress of particles and water. The protective cover has a degree of protection IP55 and protects against ingress of dust. This open-end cable replacement is to be integrated to the charging station. You can charge your EV that has Type 1 port. The product has a nice appearance, a hand-held ergonomic design and is easy to plug.
|Cable Length||5 Meter|
|Contact Pin||Copper Alloy, Silver or Nickel Plating|
|Contact Resistance||0.5m ohm Max|
|Flame Retardant Grade||UL94 V-0|
|Impact Insertion Force||>300N|
|Insulation resistance||>1000Mohm (DC500V)|
|No Of Phase||Single|
|Nominal Conductor Size (Sq. mm)||3 Core x 6 Sq. mm 1 Core x 0.5 Sq. mm|
|Open End Thread||Charging Station|
|Operating temperature||-30C to +65C|
|Outer Sheathing||15.0 ? 0.50 mm|
|Overall Wrapping||Non-Woven Fabric, 25 % Overlap Min.|
|Plug Type||Type-1 Female|
|Protection Degree||IP55 (Working Condition)|
|Sealing gasket||Rubber or silicon rubber|
|Shell material||Thermoplastic ( Insulator inflammability UL94 VO)|
|Used at||Vehicle Side|
|Jaguar I Pace|
- Ensure your charge cable is protected against water and damp to ensure the long life of your cable.
- Ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively tightly bent during cable storage.
- Always store the cable in a dry, clean place. Plug to plug cables should be removed from the charge unit when not in use. This will also protect the charge unit from damp and dust.
- Dust caps should always be replaced when cable is not in use.
- It is advisable to periodically clean the plug pins with a dry, clean cloth. This will remove any damp or dust particles which will cause damage.
- DO NOT drive over your cable or plugs or continually drop the plugs.
Q1. What is your terms of EVSE packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CFR, CIF, Ex-Work.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers must pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q9: How much warranty of the product?
A: The warranty of all our products is one year. The specific after-sale plan will be free for replacement or charging a certain maintenance cost according to the specific situations.
Q10: Do you make OEM/ODM?
A: We provide flexible customized services include OEM includes color, length, logo, packaging etc.