Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
JT Mobility 16A IEC 62196-2 Three Phase AC Type 2 Female electric car plug is designed to create a custom EV charger by selecting the desired cable length and connectors. Plug connector comes as a component including the correct resistance required for assembly. This is not a complete charging cable; you use the components offered here to mount a complete charging cable type 2 for self-assembly. This type 2 female plug with 16A cable is suitable for self-built Mode 2 & Mode 3 charging cables.
|Contact Pin||Copper Alloy, Silver or Nickel Plating|
|Contact Resistance||0.5m ohm Max|
|Impact Insertion Force||>300N|
|Insulation resistance||>1000Mohm (DC500V)|
|No Of Phase||Three|
|Operating temperature||-30C to +65C|
|Plug Used At||EV Side|
|Protection Degree||IP55 (Working Condition)|
|Sealing gasket||Rubber or silicon rubber|
JT Mobility provides affordable charging accessories and products compatible with all Electric Vehicles that meet IEC 62196 standards. Our portable home based charger support Tata, Mahindra, Hyundai, Kia, MG, Audi, BMW, BYD, Honda, Fiat, Toyota, Volvo, Mercedes Electric Vehicles without any hassle.
- Please check if the device is intact and items are accordance with the packing list when you receive the package.
- Power-supply side input cable should be at least 3x6mm ² for 32Amp (7.3kW) and 3x2.5mm ² for 16Amp (3.7kW)
- Power distribution must be done by the professionals.
- Do not submerge the control box or charging connector in water, and don’t step on, pull, fold or knot the cable.
- Ensure charging connector, plug, cable and control box are free of any abnormalities such as scratches, rusts, cracks.
- Don't charge if the socket is damaged, rusted, cracked, or loosely connected.
- Ensure power plug and socket are consistent before charging.
- Do not place the charging cable near high temperature object when it is working.
We provide free lifetime technical support for all our products and 1 Year warranty from original purchase date. JT Mobility Pvt. Ltd., ensure the production of portable charging line are through strict quality inspection, we always stands behind the quality of every product we design and sell, and we are committed to your satisfaction. Warranty is not applicable on any type of physical damage or used in nonstandard condition.
Q1. What is your terms of EVSE packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CFR, CIF, Ex-Work.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers must pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q9: How much warranty of the product?
A: The warranty of all our products is one year. The specific after-sale plan will be free for replacement or charging a certain maintenance cost according to the specific situations.
Q10: Do you make OEM/ODM?
A: We provide flexible customized services include OEM includes color, length, logo, packaging etc.