Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
JTOPTICS Fiber termination box (FTB), also called optical termination box (OTB) is a small size and compact fiber management product used in FTTx (Fiber to the x, including FTTH, FTTB etc.) cabling—fiber cabling and cable management. In some cases, fiber termination box can be regarded as the mini size of fiber optic patch panel and ODF. It can be used to install LGX type optical fiber splitter.
• Compact wall mounted unit used for residential, small and large business premises
• Removable cover for easy access
• Tamperproof cover security screws available as an option (refer to optional items)
• Unit manufactured from UL94-V0 rated material
• Single hinged splice tray enables access for working
• Easy cable entry points
• Optical Fiber Network
• Telecommunications networks
|Max. Capacity of Ports||24 ports / 2 LGX Splitter|
|Suitable Adapter||SC SM|
|Max. Capacity of Splice||24 cores|
|Net weight||0.57 kg|