Fiber termination box (FTB), also called optical termination box (OTB) is a small size and compact fiber management product used in FTTx (Fiber to the x, including FTTH, FTTB etc.) cabling—fiber cabling and cable management. In some cases, fiber termination box can be regarded as the mini size of fiber optic patch panel and ODF.
outdoor termination box is loaded ready to install the adaptor of your choice. The box can also be pre-loaded with the required adaptor and pre-loaded with pigtails to meet your project needs. The quality of construction that comes with our range of wall boxes ensures a safe, secure and aesthetically pleasing termination for your network. In addition to the array of adaptors the box also offers multiple cable entry and exit solutions: up to 4 standard entry points for loose tube, tight buffered, pre-terminated, steel tape armored cable and 2 slotted positions for patch cord exit.
• Compact wall mounted unit used for residential, small and large business premises
• Removable cover for easy access
• Tamperproof cover security screws available as an option (refer to optional items)
• Single hinged splice tray enables access for working
• Easy cable entry points
• Optical Fiber Network
• Telecommunications networks
|Max. Capacity of Ports||24 ports|
|Material||Cold rolled steel|
|Max. Capacity of Splice||24 cores|
|Net weight||1.6 kg|