Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
Category 6a cable supports up to 500MHz and speeds up to 10Gbps over 100 meters. It fully backward compatible with all the previous categories. A foil is wrapped around the cable protecting it from electromagnetic and radio Frequency interference. Snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. The patch cords are designed for mechanical and electrical reliability, using quality materials and processes, to provide a patch cord solution which delivers a consistent high level of systems performance whilst incorporating design features that allow a “one style fits all” cord application. The low profile molded boot and snag free latching allows the cords to be deployed within even the most densely populated network installations deploying the latest blade server technology.
• Electrically compliant beyond 500MHz
• Low profile molded strain relief boot for use with blade servers
• Oxygen free copper cable ensures signal transmission stable and efficient
• High quality PVC jacket material
• Shielded twisted pair, having metal braid or sheathing that reduces interference
• Gold-plated connectors design
• Data com Network
• Telecommunications networks
• Ethernet Network
• Data center
|Cable Type||Cat6a Snagless Booted|
|Conductor Type||26AWG, Stranded Bare Copper|
|Operating Temp Range||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Shielding Type||Shielded (STP)|