Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
Cat6 Shielded twisted pair STP patch cord range exceeds the transmission line performance requirements of IEC and TIA for CLASS E/Category 6 systems. The patch cords are designed for mechanical and electrical reliability, using quality materials and processes, to provide a patch cord solution which delivers a consistent high level of systems performance whilst incorporating design features that allow a “one style fits all” cord application. The low profile molded boot and snag free latching allows the cords to be deployed within even the most densely populated network installations deploying the latest blade server technology.
• Electrically compliant beyond 250MHz
• Low profile molded strain relief boot for use with blade servers
• Shielded twisted pair, having metal braid or sheathing that reduces interference
• High quality PVC jacket material
• Fast transmission speed
• Gold-plated connectors design
• Data com Network
• Telecommunications networks
• Ethernet Network
• Data center
|Cable Type||Cat6 Snagless Booted|
|Conductor Type||26AWG, Stranded Bare Copper|
|Operating Temp Range||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Shielding Type||Shielded (STP)|