We perform network infrastructure and structured cabling installation with the utmost in care – using careful planning and the highest quality standards. This is all designed to help you avoid maintenance issues in the first place, reducing your total cost of ownership and helping your business run smoothly… and position you for increased success going forward.
Our sales, project management, and technical teams keep up-to-date with the happenings and trends in your industry, so that we can better understand your business requirements and processes. Because of this, we are able to tailor structured cabling and other network services solutions to address your specific pain points and objectives. If you are looking for a partner with a relationship built on knowledge and experience that comes from a focus on your business, consider JT for your network infrastructure services need.
Network Design and Consulting
· Structured cabling system design
· Preparation of structured cabling specifications
· Development of bid specifications and RFP packages
· Planning, budgeting and engineering review
· Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance
· Database development for cable management
Structured Cabling Installation
· Installation of copper and fiber optic cable
· Installation of air-blown fiber systems (eABF)
· Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
· Manufacturer certified installers
· Manufacturers' extended warranties
· Cable certification and compliance testing
Global Capabilities – We can install virtually anywhere in the world. We approve and manage numbers of certified partners around the globe, which allows us to perform multi-site structured cabling installations in a timely, consistent, and cost-effective manner. This also enables us to assure rapid completion of service requests after the initial installation, with minimal disruption to your normal operations.
Complete Documentation – We provide everything you need for local site and corporate support purposes, including accurate floor plans and digital photos showing the installed cable and network devices, their locations, equipment room layouts, and testing and certification results.