JT is the industry leader in providing cabling testing services for a wide range of products, including cables, connectivity components, and fiber.
From specialized performance and association testing, to independent verification of installed cabling products, JT provides a suite of services addressing the needs of manufacturers, contractors, facility managers and distributors.
Our services include:
· Testing of cables Cat5e, Cat6 and beyond.
· Testing of connectivity hardware components to Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 6A.
· EMC testing of cabling products to international standards.
· Testing of fiber optic cable and connectors to meet Bellcore, RUS, IEEE, TIA/EIA and other requirements.
· DWDM technology testing of cabling systems.
· DSL technology testing of cabling systems.
· Fiber Optic Cable testing to a number of Bellcore standards.
· Fiber Optic Components (FOC) testing (for Verizon) for standards including GR-20-CORE, GR-409-CORE, GR-13-CORE, GR-771-CORE, GR-765-CORE
· Active Testing: Simulation testing to determine if cabling infrastructure can handle stringent transmission protocols.
· Cabling System Channel/Link Verification Program: Designed to test and verify performance of manufacturers' cabling products and connectivity hardware in a LAN environment.
· Total Solutions Testing Program: Testing cabling systems in multiple environments - including lab testing, field testing and active testing - to provide clients with complete, accurate results that best reflect a system’s overall performance.
· Limited-Combustibility Testing for Plenum Cabling Products: The NFPA’s standard for limited-combustibility defines the acceptable combustibility and fuel load limits for cabling products that are to be installed in return air plenums.
· Independent Field Verification: Field verification assures that the system performs to the appropriate requirements and that it was installed properly