JT provides comprehensive, turnkey Outside Plant (OSP) engineering services to take your project from inception to completion for every phase of an OSP project. From Fiber to the Home (FTTH) and Fiber to the Node (FTTN) projects, JT can lead you through a step by step process, from initial planning, engineering design, construction implementation management, turn-up, testing and final acceptance. With over 100 years of combined industry experience, our OSP Engineering team has implemented hundreds of networks across the country.
From start to finish, JT is dedicated and determined to deliver a seamless, digital "paperless" OSP engineering process to deliver a more efficient implementation project. Whether you are seeking an engineering engagement for small project assistance, or a large turn-key engineering project, JT is dedicated to your success by delivery of OSP engineering services accurately, timely and in a cost effective manner.
Outside Plant Design
· FTTH Active Ethernet Designs - P2P
· FTTP PON Designs (GPON/NGPON) - P2MP
· FTTN (CSA xDSL)Designs
· Centralized or Distributed Fiber Network Architectures
· Detailed Cost Analysis Between Design Alternatives
· Detailed Buried, Underground & Aerial Infrastructure Designs
· Digitized "Paperless" Design Process, Utilizing GIS Land Base, GIS/GPS Tools