144 fiber inline splice closure or 144f horizontal ofc enclosure for underground optical fibre cable
Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
Inline enclosure is suitable for protecting fiber cable splices in straight through and branching applications. Its well-engineered, injection molded outer body makes it impenetrable to the elements. It can protect splices and ensure reliability with usage in ambient temperatures from -40°C to +65 °C. It can be placed in aerial, underground, or duct mounted locations.
• Integrated seal, airtight and waterproof design
• RoHS compliant
• Can be used in through, branch or mid span splice locations
• Suitable for aerial, underground duct or direct burial applications
• IP 68 up to 1.5 m water depth
• Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
• Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
• Optical Fiber Network
• Telecommunications networks
|Cable ports||8 Entries (4 on each side)|
|Number of fiber fusion||144 (bunchy)|
|Splice tray cores||12 (bunchy)|
|Number of splice trays||12|
|Opening Type||Anti-removable Screw-Type|
|Sealing structure||Sticky cincture|