12 port wallmount abs optical fiber termination box 12f wall-mount indoor outdoor ofc liu box IP65 complied
Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
Fiber termination box (FTB), also called optical termination box (OTB) is a small size and compact fiber management product used in FTTx (Fiber to the x, including FTTH, FTTB etc.) cabling—fiber cabling and cable management. In some cases, fiber termination box can be regarded as the mini size of fiber optic patch panel and ODF.
Indoor termination box is designed for use in residential, small and large businesses premises. The unit houses a single splice tray and allows fibers from internal or external cables to be spliced to pigtails for connection to the optical network unit. The unit can be quickly installed within a home, ofﬁce or communication room environment. Internal or external cable can enter the unit from the bottom of the box or through the wall.
• Compact wall mounted unit used for residential, small and large business premises
• Removable cover for easy access
• Tamperproof cover security screws available as an option (refer to optional items)
• Unit manufactured from UL94-V0 rated material
• Single hinged splice tray enables access for working
• Easy cable entry points
• Optical Fiber Network
• Telecommunications networks
|Max. Capacity of Ports||12 ports|
|Max. Capacity of Splice||12 cores|
|Net weight||0.57 kg|