96 fiber dome splice closure 96f vertical ofc enclosure for outdoor optical fiber cable
Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
Dome enclosure is suitable for protecting fiber cable splices in branching applications. Its well-engineered, injection-molded outer body makes it impenetrable to the elements. It can protect splices and ensure reliability with usage in ambient temperatures from -40°C to +65 °C. It can be placed in aerial, wall mounted, or duct mounted locations.
• Integrated seal, airtight and waterproof design
• RoHS compliant
• Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
• Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
• Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
• Excellent Mechanical Sealed to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
• Optical Fiber Network
• Telecommunications networks
|Cable ports||7 Entries|
|Number of fiber fusion||96 (bunchy)|
|Splice tray cores||12 (bunchy)|
|Number of splice trays||8|
|Sealing Type||Heat-shrinkable Type|
|Sealing structure||Silicon gum material|