Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
JT Mobility 32A SAE J1772 Single Phase AC Type 1 Female electric car plug is designed to create a custom EV charger by selecting the desired cable length and connectors. Our This type1 connector meet the US standards. Plug connector comes as a component including the correct resistance required for assembly. This is not a complete charging cable; you use the components offered here to mount a complete charging cable type 1 for self-assembly.
|Contact Pin||Copper Alloy, Silver or Nickel Plating|
|Contact Resistance||0.5 megohm MAX|
|Insulation resistance||>1000ohm (DC500V)|
|Material||Thermoplastic, Flame retardant grade UL94-0;|
|Mechanical life||No-load plug in / plug out > 10000 times|
|Operate Voltage||110-250V AC , Single Phase|
|Operating temperature||-30C to +65C|
|Protection Degree||IP55 (Working Condition)|
|Standard||SAE J1772 Standard Type 1|
|Jaguar I Pace|
- Ensure your charge cable is protected against water and damp to ensure the long life of your cable.
- Ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively tightly bent during cable storage.
- Always store the cable in a dry, clean place. Plug to plug cables should be removed from the charge unit when not in use. This will also protect the charge unit from damp and dust.
- Dust caps should always be replaced when cable is not in use.
- It is advisable to periodically clean the plug pins with a dry, clean cloth. This will remove any damp or dust particles which will cause damage.
- DO NOT drive over your cable or plugs or continually drop the plugs.
Q1. What is your terms of EVSE packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CFR, CIF, Ex-Work.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers must pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q9: How much warranty of the product?
A: The warranty of all our products is one year. The specific after-sale plan will be free for replacement or charging a certain maintenance cost according to the specific situations.
Q10: Do you make OEM/ODM?
A: We provide flexible customized services include OEM includes color, length, logo, packaging etc.